- In one loving and powerful God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son & Holy Spirit, who still draws people to Himself and speaks to the hearts of believers today.
- In a personal response to the living God, possible only through a relationship with Jesus, the Son of God, who is both fully human and fully divine.
- In the Bible: God’s inerrant and inspired Word and that it provides a relevant guide to living.
- In the importance of reflecting God’s love in our fellowship with each other and in our daily lives.
- In the power of prayer and the intervention of God in our daily lives and in our world.
- That Jesus Christ will return to Earth as He said He would, and that His coming is emminent, personal, visible, and premillennial. This is our hope and incentive to holy living and faithful service.
The Christian & Missionary Alliance
- Our Church is affiliated with the Christian & Missionary Alliance
- Our mission is to know Jesus Christ; exalt Him as Saviour, Sanctifier, Healer and Coming King; and complete His Great Commission.
- Our vision is to be a movement of Great Commission Christians who are glorifying God by building Christ’s Church worldwide.
- The doctrinal statement and much more about the C&MA can be viewed on the national website: Christian & Missionary Alliance